The HS33 R is the hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional and city bikes. Well worth a demo!
● Weight: 480 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture®,Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 2-Finger, Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
● EBT(Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
● TPA(Turbo Pad Adjustment): Yes
● Brkae Booster: Yes
● Reach Adjust: Yes - Trox 25
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Lever Blade: , 4-Finger (opt.), 4-Finger ball-end (opt.)
● Tubing: MAGURA tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: Cantilever EVO2
● Colors: Silver, Black
You will have...
● HUGE BRAKING POWER FOR RIM BRAKES - MORE BRAKING POWER, TOOL-FREE BRAKE PAD ADJUSTMENT
Greater braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics combined with a radial design make the HS33 R an ideal partner for both road and off-road.
● THE FLAGSHIP OF CARE-FREE BRAKES - ESPECIALLY LOW-MAINTENANCE
Automatic brake pad adjustment and the closed hydraulic system make the HS33 a totally care-free brake. MAGURA Royal Blood mineral oil does away with the need for changing the brake fluid and puts mechanical wear and tear in the past.
● SPORTY DESIGN - 449g WITH BRAKE BOOSTER
High-quality components such as the Carbotecture brake bracket and lever reduce the weight and offer reliability as well as and elegant and sporty design.