The perfect all-rounder for mountain bikers who value stability and braking power, without having to compromise on weight. The Carbotecture® master keeps the entire weight below 230 gram.
● Weight: 230 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture®, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 2-Finger, Aluminum
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: No
● 2-Piston: Yes
● 4-Piston: No
● Reach Adjust: Yes - Torx T25
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC
● Lever Blade: 2-Finger, 4-Finger (opt.), 2-Finger ball-end (opt.), 4-Finger ball-end (opt.)
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black (Master & Lever), Polished Black Anodized (Caliper)
You will have...
● PERFECT ALL-ROUNDER - HIGH PERFORMANCE IN EVERY ASPECT
High braking power and stability make the MT4 a reliable companion on many different trails and terrains.
● VERY GOOD PRICE/PERFORMANCE RATIO
Total reliability and high performance don’t have to be expensive.
● INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY - ONE-PART FORGED BRAKE CALLIPER
The brake bracket is made of the especially developed Carbotecture material ensures reliability and lowers the weight to 230g.