The full gravity brake power of 4 pistons for an affordable entry price. All the DNA of the MT7 is included in our MT5 model for downhill and enduro riding. Reliable, strong and light on the scales.
● Weight: 255 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture®, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 2-Finger HC, Aluminum
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: No
● 4-Piston: Yes
● Reach Adjust: Yes - Trox T25
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC
● Lever Blade: 2-Finger, 4-Finger (opt.), 2-Finger ball-end (opt.), 4-Finger ball-end (opt.)
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black (Master), Black (Caliper) ● Retrofit Accessories: 2-Finger, 2-Finger ball-end (opt.), 4-Finger (opt.), 4-Finger ball-end (opt.)
You will have...
● HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - CARBOTECTURE BRAKE BRACKET | ONE-PART 4-PISTON BRAKE CALLIPER
High-quality components such as the Carbotecture brake bracket, 4-piston calliper and an ergonomic aluminium lever lower the weight and ensure reliability.
● ENTRY-LEVEL 4-PISTON BRAKING POWER
Huge braking performance and low weight don’t have to be expensive.
● GENES OF THE MT7 - 4-PISTON BRAKING POWER
The additional braking power of 4 pistons adapted from MAGURA’s motor sport experience gives you the fine control and maximum stability you need on tough Enduro and downhill runs.