With the MT8 SL FM, ambitious cross-country racers can brake right when they want to – at the last moment. The MT8 SL FM accommodates brake discs up to 180 mm, making it just as powerful and wearresistant as the MT8 SL, on which it is based.
● Weight: 185 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Carbolay
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: Yes
● 4-Piston: No
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: Flatmount
● Colors: Raceline Yellow (Master), Carbon (Lever)
You will have...
● LOW-WEAR - 185g
Compact design and reduced complexity thanks to uniform pads and greater braking power and stability for the customer.
● INTEGRATED DESIGN
The overall neon- yellow look (brake lever cover and caliper rings) lends the MT8 SL its race image and the compact design allows a better frame integration and new frame designs.
● SUITABLE FOR RACING - CARBON TECHNOLOGY
The HC carbon lever blade has a comfortable feel and the high-tech material combines ultra-light weight and rigidity, a clear benefit for riders.