Perfect for cross country and marathon races: super light due to the Carbotecture SL® housing and with high braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbolay® lever blade. All reasons professional races trust in this brake.
● Weight: 195 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Carbon
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: Yes
● 4-Piston: No
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Carbon (Lever), Mystic grey (Caliper)
You will have...
● ENGINEERED FOR RACING - 195g
The Carbotecture SL handle bracket and the Carbolay lever and handlebar clamp make the MAGURA MT8 brake an absolute lightweight for competition use.
● LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE - LIGHT & STRONG
Despite its ridiculously low weight the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family. Uncompromising lightweight construction.
● 1-FINGER HC CARBOLAY LEVER BLADE - 12g
The popular 1-finger HC lever blade blade is now also available as a carbon version. The lever blade has a comfortable feel and the high-tech material combines ultra-light weight and rigidity, a clear benefit for riders.